NASSEA Associates offer a wide range of CPD which can be a specific programme or bespoke to your school. Areas of focus can include:
- International New Arrivals;
- Early Stage Learners of EAL;
- Advanced Stage Learners of EAL at all key stages;
- Gypsy, Roma and Traveller pupils;
- Asylum Seeker and Refugee pupils;
- Developing EAL strategies across the school/ department;
- Assessing EAL learners through APP;
- Assessing International New Arrival pupils;
- EAL or SEN? Assessing pupils who may have multiple needs;
- Equalities and Diversity;
- Governor training.
Our accredited CPD courses:
assessments. The course is suitable for all teacherswho work with students whose first language is not English.
Meeting the Needs of EAL Learners in Your Classroom is running in Bury and Denbighshire for 2016-17.
This course can also be delivered to groups of participants in schools and Local Authorities across the UK by arrangement.