NASSEA Individual Partnership is available to teachers, teaching assistants and other education staff who want the opportunity to join a well-established network focusing on Ethnic Minority Achievement, including Equalities, English as an additional language, Community Cohesion, Schools Linking and community language development.
NASSEA is a not-for-profit professional organisation. It promotes equality in education through teaching and learning which is effective and engaging for children and young people from all ethnic, cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
NASSEA Individual partnership: £45 for the 2019-20 academic year
NASSEA Individual partners Benefits:
- NASSEA Newsletter and email updates keeping you informed of national, regional and local developments in Ethnic Minority Achievement as well as events, professional development, conferences and special offers;
- NASSEA individual partnership rates on places at qualifying NASSEA events;
- NASSEA individual partnership rates on selected NASSEA CPD courses.
How to apply
Please e-mail with your contact details (including your full name and organisation details if applicable) and your preferred method of payment from the ones below.
- UK bank account cheque (send the cheque upon receiving the invoice);
- BACS transfer (account details are included on the sent invoice);
- PayPal Invoice (please request when placing the order. Please note that the buyer is to pay any applicable PayPal fees added to the invoice);
- IBAN (International Bank Account Number) transfer (account details included on the invoice sent).
Please note that we are unable to take any orders and debit/credit card payments over the telephone.